About the AIG Whole Life Burial Insurance Plans
All AIG burial policies are whole life insurance policies. This means that your premiums will never increase and the benefits will never decrease. Your policy is guaranteed to pay out the death benefit stated in the contract. The policy will never end and you can’t be cancelled for any reason other than failure to pay your premiums. You can purchase an AIG Final Expense Burial policy in all 50 states except New York.
AIG, is one of the industry’s leading insurance companies. They have been a top pick for their Guaranteed Acceptance whole life for many years, but the only option was a policy with a two year waiting period. Burial life insurance policies with two or three year waiting periods are commonly known as a Graded or Modified policies. These are the typical “No Health Questions” life insurance polices. They are meant to be a last resort for individuals who can’t qualify for anything else.
Don’t buy Guaranteed Issue Whole Life Insurance until you talk with an independent agent that offers multiple companies
You should only buy the AIG Guaranteed Issue policy with AIG (or any other Guaranteed Acceptance policy) after you’ve had our agents do a complete evaluation of your health. Guaranteed Acceptance policies will cost you more and limit the death benefits during the first two to three years. If you die in the first two years, your beneficiary will get a return of premiums paid plus 10% interest. Always try for a “Level” or “Immediate” death benefit first. AIG just recently added another burial (final expense whole life) product to their portfolio that pays out the full death benefit from day one! It’s extremely price competitive and includes additional living benefits that other policies don’t have. AIG has 3 policies to choose from. We can help you choose the right one for you!
AIG SIMPLINOW LEGACY MAX
Level Death Benefit
- Pays an immediate death benefit to your beneficiary no matter how long you’ve had the policy for any cause of death.
- $35,000 maximum death benefit
- Paid up policy at age 95 and no further premiums due for the life of the policy
- Male tobacco users will pay to a younger age if you buy a policy between the ages of 61 to 70
- Includes three types of accelerated death benefits at no additional cost
- Terminal Illness If you are diagnosed with a terminal illness that death is expected in the next 12 months you can take your full death benefit minus a small fee
- Nursing Home Confinement Access to your full death benefit after 90 days of a nursing home confinement. You must have the expectation you will be in a nursing home there for the remainder of your life. There is a small administrative fee if you exercise this option
SAMPLE SIMPLINOW LEGACY MAX RATES